Low Allergen Features
A SUMPTUOUS FULL BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED at No Additional Charge
Sit back and relax - you won't find a continental breakfast or 'serve yourself' buffet at INN at 2920! Our Guests enjoy a free sumptuous full breakfast prepared and served fresh daily as early as 7:00AM, keeping in mind any special dietary requests or food allergies.
Start the day with locally roasted and freshly brewed Zeke's "Hippie Blend" coffee or hot tea, a fruit juice of your choice, and a fresh seasonal fruit presentation with a breakfast pastry or bread. Then we serve a signature full breakfast "fresh from the oven!" Four of the favorite entrees of our guests include Baked Caramel and Fruit French Toast with Pripp's pure Maple Syrup and crispy Turkey Bacon; Onion and Herb Quiche with Breakfast Potatoes and Beef Sausage; Creamy Blueberry Bread Pudding with Chicken Sausage patties; and our "2920" Egg and Potato Bake with a toasted English Muffin. We even share "Signature Recipes" in our quarterly eNewsletter, "What's INN" at 2920.
Breakfast is served in our Dining Room from 7:00AM to 9:00AM on Monday through Friday and from 9:00AM to 10:00AM on Weekends and Holidays. For guests who are in a hurry but want to enjoy breakfast, we can serve you our full sumptuous breakfast and get you on your way in just 30 minutes!
Business Travelers, or those needing to get going before 7:30AM, can request an "INN and Out" Breakfast Pack to go. Requests need to be made as early as possible the day before.
Special dietary requests, from "A to V" or Allergies to Vegan, are considered when we plan our daily breakfasts for our guests. Whenever possible, we will accommodate your needs, or provide acceptable substitutes, if you let us know prior to arrival.
Friends and Family in the area are welcome to join you for breakfast at an additional charge. Let us know the day before so we can plan appropriately for your enjoyment.
INCLUDED SERVICES, at No Additional Charge:
Unlike the typical hotel, in addition to a free full breakfast every morning of your stay, ALL of the following is FREE at the INN at 2920:
- Free wi-fi Internet access throughout the INN (secure, password protected)
- Free Business Center includes use of guest computer for basic needs and limited free access to printer, copier, and fax
- Free movies to borrow and watch from our DVD library, plus board games, books and magazines in the Sitting Room
- Free unrestricted on-street parking, first come - first served
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages available 24 hours a day; freshly baked homemade treats each afternoon
- Low allergen, smoke-free enviroment
- No children under the age of 13
- Convenient Baltimore neighborhood location in Canton, near Fell's Point, Brewer's Hill, Butcher's Hill, Patterson Park, Harbor East, and Little Italy.
- Free Personal Concierge Services - we are available to help you plan a day in the city or evening on the town with directions, restaurant suggestions, reservations and transportation arrangements. Contact us if you require assistance prior to your arrival.
ADD-ON AMENITIES, INN-Hancers that can be added to your Invoice:
INN at 2920 is an ideal location to escape for a romantic get-away, a special celebration, or just to relax and pamper yourself or someone special. Luxurious linens and a soothing Jacuzzi bathtub are just the beginning. Your distictive experience can be made even more memorable with one, or a combination, of our add-on “INN-hancers", available for an additional fee.
Sweet and Savory
Plump Fresh Strawberries, covered with delicious white and dark chocolate - $30.00/dozen
Luscious Bing Cherries, dipped in dark chocolate (in season only) - $30.00/dozen
Seasonal Fruit Basket - a selection of fresh seasonal fruits - $45.00
Freshly Baked Chocolate Brownies, with a quart of fresh milk on ice - $30.00
Cheese and Cracker Tray, with two cheese selections and a sprig of grapes - $35.00
- House Wine Selections
- A selection will be made from current vintages that meet our house standards. Recent house selections have included:
Cannonball Cabernet Sauvignon
Mountain View Chardonnay
Indaba Sauvignon Blanc
Umberto Fiore Moscato D'Asti
- Premium Wine Selections
- A selection will be made from current vintages that meet our premium standards. Recent premium selections have included:
Cono Sur "Vision" Merlot
Aquinas Pinot Noir
House Champagne* - $45.00
Premium Champagne - $80.00
- Fresh Flower Bouquet - $35.00
- Long Stem Roses, one dozen presented in a vase - $65.00
- Massage Therapy -
Enjoy full spa treatments at Zina's Day Spa just a block away. Solo massages start at $120.00/hr and Couples Massages start at $240.00/hr.
We can also arrange other Spa Services or one of our Spa Packages
for the ultimate pampering and relaxation experience.
INN at 2920 can create a perfect "Urban Escape", romantic, relaxing, or indulgent - check out our specials and packages on the INN-Dulge page for more ideas, or contact us for addtional ideas.
LOW ALLERGEN, SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT
Our guests appreciate the clean air environment that we maintain at INN at 2920. We use Eco-friendly cleaning products that avoid harsh scents. We have no aromatic flowers, plants, or candles. We allow no pets. We change the air filters monthly. We prohibit smoking anywhere inside the building, with severe penalties for anyone who should choose to do so.